Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why do they do?

This is not the start I was expecting. Some times things become harder to understand in your own perspective, especially when the reason for it sounds very childish. It is even harder to take it easy when some one doubts your honesty. I may have used some strong words which are uncalled for the topic. The heart of the matter is we were expecting to get some information . The information can be obtained only from one source (at least for now). As we know them very well (I now doubt that), we talked to them about getting the information on a later date. Everything went well till the actual day came. The replies are standard " oops! we cannot do it at the moment. We are not happy with the progress we make, give us some more time" I would have preferred a straighter no!. At least it could have saved some anxiety. The reason I feel bad about is that I know the real reason behind the refusal. It has to do with we getting the information out in the real world. It sounds like a good reason to refuse. But really what hurts more is that we literally promised about the retaining the information. In actuality, we would have helped them had we got the information.
But the best part is now I am confident that I am striking the right chord. May be the information we want is merely a confirmation of what we already know. I am sure they will come to us in the future for the same and I am sure I would be more than happy to share.

P.S: The blog might be really abstract for most of you. But I cannot go any deeper at this time.

No comments: